Since he was such a great guest, mainly because he actually upped the quality of the show, we’ve asked OobieJosh to join us again for a wonderful discussion about tragedy, hardware, and vibrating underpants.
Tech and the Boston Bombing:
- The Good : Reddit and 4Chan actively searched for the culprits.
- The Bad : Internet wrongly targets a man.
- Further evidence that the PC market is in decline.
- Intel to release new model NUC’s.
- Gigabyte to tackle the NUC with Brix.
- Dell providing the Alienware X51 with Ubuntu now.
- Samsung release the 6.3” Galaxy Mega (bit bigger than the iPhone 5) and the Galaxy Note 8” to tackle the iPad mini.
- Twitter Music launches on IOS.
- YouTube celebrates the 57th anniversary of the VCR.
- Android malware on the rise.
- Naughty naughty Samsung hire students to negatively comment on HTC devices in Taiwan.
- Apps help the Icelandics avoid incest.
- Grannies love the Oculus Rift.
- Giggity giggity, Durex unveils Fundawear.
- Microsoft researches see-through 3D display.
- Google ready for fiber in Provo, Utah after buying entire network for $1.
- HostGator hacked by former employee. No accounts compromised.
- Google Glass might do cool new shit in cars.
- $99 ‘Codename Stingray’ Xbox 360 on the way.
- Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro XL exists.
- A Link to the Past 2 coming to 3DS and New Super Luigi DLC and Earthbound (SNES re-release) for Wii-U.
- Leaked NPD stats reveal poor Wii-U, Vita sales numbers in U.S.
- Ouya 3DMark benchmark shows how behind it really is.
- An accountant creates a full RPG in Microsoft Excel.
- The Sega Pluto exists.