So the PS4 is officially a list of specs, the controller has a share button, and the Internet is about to be flooded with “check out my latest kill” videos. The next generation is here. Get hyped.
Microsoft fined $731 Million over browser monopoly.
AMD shows of TressFX, because you’re worth it.
OpenELEC now supports HD Audio bitstreaming on Intel HD2000+ GPU’s.
- Sony shows everything… except the PS4 itself.
- Single Chip Customer processor/ CPU AMD Jaguar x86-64bit 8 cores / GPU AMD Next Generation Radeon graphics engine capable of 1.84 TFOPS
- Memory – GDDR5 8GB Shared (Sony calls it Unified) – Will deliver 176GB/second of bandwidth
- Hard Drive – Built-in (Rumored 160GB & 500GB in initial System offerings)
- Optical Drive – 6X Blu-ray XL drive with 8X DVD read ability (Supports Blu-ray XL 100GB discs)
- I/O – Super-Speed USB 3.0
- Communications – 10/100/1000 Ethernet / 802.11 b/g/n wireless / Bluetooth 2.1 (EDR)
- AV Output – HDMI / Analog-AV out / Optical Digital Output
- No price announced… $439 – $499 rumored.
- Interface closeup.
- All PS4 games will be available digitally.
- PS4 Eye now looks a lot like Kinnect.
Playstation 4 Games Announced/Shown:
- Knack – Weird little robot guy platformer
- Witness – New game from Jonathan Blow (Braid)
- Diablo 3
- Infamous: Second Son
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Details4K capable, but not for games
- Sharing and gameplay streaming
- Stream games to Vita
- Instant on and saved game states
- No native backward compatibility
F-Zero AX found in F-Zero GX on the GameCube.
Age of Empires II getting a HD remake and released by Microsoft on Steam with Steamworks support.
God of War: Ascension loves women.
Dead or Alive 5 like jiggly boobs.